BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

4 months and going!

YEAH YEAH!!!! i am finally in my 4th month+ pregnancy... all my vomiting are gone.. so happy and can eat whatever i want to eat.. butttttt... have to eat very very slowly liao.. appetite still didnt got better but still can eat la... Had cravings for Whipped potato...

Lina and Fen tell me that got cravings must go buy and eat if not baby will drool.. not too sure about that... asked my mom but she dunno about it.. have to ask grandma liao.. wahaha...
but then hubby says his son wont drool de.. cos got a 'tan chi'(chinese) mother.... but really lor... those i crave for really must eat it lor.. if not i will feel grumpy and sad de... wahaha!

I can feel my baby in my stomach moving ard already.. like rolling about everywhere... hahaa..

Doc took my blood test for Kidney and Down Syndrome... luckily everything was fine... Doc also say that definitely having a boy already... waaha...my aunties n grandma they all so happy.... heard from my travel agent boss that mil also told her that i am preg liao and the boss says MIL very happy... but i dunno la.... wahhaa...

when i was away she bought 1 pyjamas for me that can do breast feeding after i give birth... and shorts also... i felt grateful about it la... but i feel like owe her alot like tat lor.. which i dun like such feeling... she also got some baby clothes for baby liao... somehow or rather i have a feeling that she wants me to do confinement at Potong lor... but then i dun wan... though she never say but her actions are showing it.... hai.. stucked in between cos i really hope to go back home cos i can eat my mom's home-cooked food! wahhaaa.... her cooking is still the best...

Last nite MIL also asked me if i did take any test or not.. then i told her all got take.. then she says better dun play play lor....

then hubby walked over to tell her off.. saying that already told her everything was find wad! everytime have to take at least 2 tubes of blood lor... still will blue-black lo... then hubby tell her that the down-syndrome test also come out liao.. then she says how is it... then hubby says everything fine lo.. then MIL jus say.. if not ok then have to immediately abort the baby liao! dun drag the whole life!!! i was thinking in my mind like she is so cruel lor! Hai....

Next visit to the doc next mth will have to do detail scan already.... and cant do the scan on weekend so have to do it on a weekday.... shall update again lor
alot of things happened recently at home.. so sian lor... Grandma got abit senile, then my youngest aunty got pre-leukemia... hmmm hope all of them will get well soon...

Just got back from BKK.. and brought a few baby romplers.. wahhaa.. so so cute lor... shall upload it in my next update...

0 comments: