BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

6mths & 2 weeks le.....

It's been so long since i last updated my blog le..

wahhaa...

at the 5th month, went to do detailed scan and doc says that everything was fine.. and she confirmed again that it is a baby boy... and told me that the baby is slightly bigger than average but its okie.. everything is fine... hubby so happy about it lor..

jus went to see my gynea again, baby is weight about 800g now.. and i m at my 6th mths 2 weeks now.. so fast lor.. everything like happen in a flash.. so fast till i m going to give birth in another 3mths... OMG!!!! cant believe it lor...

Baby will always be kicking me at nite without fail... on last friday he did not kicked me and i got worried.. so i talk to him and asked why didnt he kicked me.. and the very next moment he kicked me!! i was like.. so amazing!!!!!! wahaha. and at that moment i really felt so glad...

Recently had an arguement with mil n hubby on where to do confinement.. Sian lor.. when come to this question.. mil keep wanting me to do confinement in Potong.. but i wanna do it at bedok, my mom's place... whats so difficult.. moreover she don't even know how to cook... so i am jus simply gonna ignore her and go back to my mom's place where i will have all the freedom. wahhahaa!!! own mom's place is still the best.. i can eat homecooked food again! wahahhahaa....
She just thinks that i should jus order confinement catering lor.. which i find it so not worth it at all... but she jus don't understand cos she is a person that is so damn lazy to cook....

0 comments: